S551 Portable Data Logger for Compressor Efficiency Measurements and Gas Audits
The S551 offers the ideal data logger for energy analysis (ISO 50001) and air audits (ISO 11011).
The S551 Portable Data Logger for compressed air efficiency monitoring is the ideal data logger for energy analysis (ISO 50001) and air audits (ISO 11011) on-site. It comes with a high-resolution 5” colour touch screen interface, making the operation as simple as possible. SUTO intelligent sensors are detected automatically on power-up. With a few settings, the data logger is ready for operations with virtually unlimited memory size.
The S551 Data Logger is an easy-to-use and cost-effective solution. Just connect the sensor and start the recording. No configuration and programming is required. Remotely check the measurements and read out the logger files with wireless 4G and S4A software (optional). The Portable Data Logger offers up to 24 inputs through extension boxes and Modbus. Third-party sensors can be easily connected as well.
The full software package includes:
+ S4A for data export and simple analysis (free of charge)
+ CAA for compressed air analysis and audits (included with S551)
By integrating a USB port for 4G dongle connection outside S551casing, the portable devices can be easily connected to the S4A Software and monitored remotely, no longer dependent on a Wi-Fi connection. The USB 4G dongle is an optional feature. It can be ordered together with S551, but also upgrade later. To use the new feature, a SIM card is required. Get more information from our instruction video down below.
SUTO offers a wide range of portable sensors: Portable compressed air flow meters, portable power meters, portable dew point meters and many more.
- Just connect the sensor and start the recording, no configuration and programming are required
- Easy operation through colour-touch display
- Integrated web server for remote monitoring
- Connectable sensors for all required measurement tasks
- Up to 24 inputs through extension boxes and Modbus
- Several loggers can be combined: no need to have long cables from the sensor to the logger
- Third-party sensors can be easily connected
- S551 logs data on site
- Data is analysed in the office
- Cost-effective solution
- The full software package includes: S4A for basic analysis, CAA for compressed air audit analyses
- Power glitches and cuts won’t affect performance: battery backup power