S531 Ultrasonic Leak Detector for Compressed Air and Gases
The S531 ultrasonic leak detector for compressed air and gases helps users quickly find and record leakages in their system.
Finding leaks in the compressed air system is the first step in energy saving. The leaking compressed air causes immense electrical costs, as your compressors are running more than they would actually need to run.
The S531 is an ultrasonic leak detector for compressed air and gases that help users quickly find and record leakages in their system. The built-in touch screen assists the user with easy operation in leak detection. With the built-in camera and microphone, users can take photographs and record voice memos for each found leak, this makes the follow-up repair of the leaks as easy as possible.
S531 is designed to work with the SUTO Leak Management Software (LMS) to enable companies to properly manage their leakage detection and repair activities.
- Finds leaks in the compressed air or gas system easily even from a distance
- High resolution 3.5” colour touch screen, easing operations in leak detection
- Almost unlimited memory for leak records
- Wireless connection with the headset
- Built-in camera to take a photo of leak locations
- Voice recorder for voice memos
- Laser pointer to pinpoint leak locations
- Records leak information for statistics and repair
- Calculates air loss in l/min, m3/h or cfm and in the local currency
- Integrated noise reduction technology
- Battery capacity for up to 8 hours