S430 Flow and Consumption Meter for Wet Compressed Air (Pitot Tube Flow Meter)
The S430 is made for use in wet and hot air, featuring long-term stability, a wide turn-down ratio and good temperature stability.
The S430 is based on the pitot tube principle to measure the flow in your compressed air system. Properly installed (refer to the instruction manual for details) the sensor can measure in wet and dirty gases as occurring, for example, at the discharge of a compressor.
The S430 compressed air flow meter is made for use in wet air, therefore it can be used directly at the compressor outlet. At this point, other flow meters are likely to fail, because they are not able to withstand the wet and hot air. The S430 can be used in exactly these conditions, making it the perfect tool for compressed air audits and compressor efficiency measurements.
The sensor features long-term stability, a wide turn-down ratio and good temperature stability. It can be used in compressed air and non-corrosive gases. Through a 3/4” G-type ball valve the sensor can be inserted into the pipe under pressure. Various output signals allow the sensor to be connected to SUTO displays and/or third-party displays and PLCs.
- Flow and consumption measurement in wet air or high mass flow/velocity applications
- Measurement at the compressor outlet
- Made to measure your compressed air flow at the outlet of the compressor
- Tube diameters of 1.25” … 10”. Other diameters on request
- Insertion type, easy installation under pressure through ball valve possible
- High-temperature applications up to 230 °C
- No mechanical wear parts
- All parts which are in contact with the flow medium are made of stainless steel
- Measures Flow, Consumption, Temperature and Pressure