S305 Dew Point Monitor for Compressed Air and Gases
The S305 offers simple and inexpensive dew point monitoring, by serving a measuring and display device.
Refrigeration dryers are among the dryers in compressed air treatment most commonly used. If the required drying is not achieved, the impact of wet air can be serious: Rust in the pipes, failures of machines, and a negative impact on product quality. SUTO offers with the S305 a measuring device for dew point monitoring that kicks in alarm indications when drying values are not within the desired range.
The All-In-One dew point monitor serves as a measuring and display device. The connection to the compressed air network is via a 6 mm quick-connector and corresponding connecting hose. The entire measuring unit is integrated together with the display in a rugged housing (IP 65) and is available both as a panel variant or as a wall-mounted housing. Two alarm levels can be programmed (pre and main alarm), serving optical indications or separate relay outputs. The dew point meter allows simple and inexpensive dew point monitoring.
- Measures down to –50 °C Td or -20 °C Td (two models available)
- Plug & Play
- Compressed air supply through 6 mm quick-connector
- Power supply: 100 … 240 VAC or 24 VDC
- Wall or panel mountable
- Accuracy of ±2°C Td
- IP65 casing provides robust protection in rough industrial environments
- 4 … 20 mA output to PLC or SCADA system
- Pre– and Main-Alarm programmable: Optical (red blinking display), 2 relay outputs