S211 Dew Point Sensor for Compressed Air and Gases
The S211 with a range of -60 … +20 °C Td is the ideal tool for monitoring desiccant dryers.
The SUTO Dew Point Meter / Sensor S211 provides reliable and long term stable dew point monitoring in industrial applications, with a range of -60 … +20 °C Td. It makes it an ideal choice for dew point measurements in desiccant dryers.
The new generation of the dew point sensors offering compressed air users a plug & play solution to monitor their compressed air quality according to the ISO 8573-1.All transmitter models are available with 2-wire or 3-wire analog 4… 20 mA output signals, in addition to that the models are available with a Modbus/RTU digital interface. By offering different output signals users can profit from great flexibility and seamless integration into their process.
Additionally the dew point sensors are offered with an integrated pressure sensor, combining a pressure and dew point sensor into a single instrument. The optional OLED display directly mounted on the sensor provides on-site real time values. The display can be easily rotated by 340 ° to fit in any application.
The main body is made from high class aluminium alloy with a soft finish. The process connection is a 1.4301 (SUS 304) stainless steel connection, made to last forever. Top cover made from aluminium at the same quality as the main body. The optional display cover is made from robust Polycarbonate with ABS reinforcement to withstand the rough environment. The new generation are the successors of the well known SUTO dew point sensor, which have satisfied users for many years.
The new sensors have been redesigned from ground up, integrating the latest technology and all our experience, still they are fully backwards compatible to existing installations.
SUTO Exchange Service
The exchange calibration service eliminates down time and enables users to have a seamless record of their dew point measurements.
- For Desiccant Dryers with a measurement range of -60 … +20 °C Td.
- Compact size makes them ideal for dryer installations.
- Optional display for on-site values.
- Display can be rotated by 340 ° to fit your needs.
- User friendly signal outputs: 2-wire analog 4… 20 mA or 3-wire analog 4…20 mA + Modbus/RTU.
- IP65 casing provides robust protection.
- Low maintenance costs due to stable and reliable measurements which increase calibration intervals.
- Measured values available in several units: °C Td • g/m3 • mg/m3 • ppmv • g/kg (@ reference pressure) • % RH.