AOK20B Level Controlled Compressed Air Condensate Drain
The AOK20B level controlled drain is designed to remove condensate from compressed air systems on demand. The water level within the housing operates the drain valve float assembly.
It’s ideally suited to apply on applications where power is not available or wanted. The operation is automatic and there is no compressed air lost during the condensate discharge cycle.
The AOK20B will save you compressed air and electricity costs.
½” BSP female top entry, with ½” side discharge, supplied with ½” nipple for attachment to your equipment.
- Zero air loss during the condensate discharge
- No electricity required to operate the drain
- Medium pressure 20 bar
- Pneumatic operated valve – not diaphragm type
- Large drain orifice
- Ball valve strainer – optional extra – on request
- Manual drain valve
- Suitable for all types of compressed air
|Body Material||Zinc Coated Aluminium|
|Condensate Inlet Connection||½” BSP Female|
|Condensate Outlet Connection||½” BSP Female|
|Max Pressure||0 – 20 bar|
|Min Max Temperatures||2 to 80 °C|
For more information, please download the sales leaflet here