“The Original” Air Exhaust Mufflers provides up to 85% perceived noise reduction and 94% flow factor.
- Expertly reduces Exponentially Perceived Noise (EPNdB) without impeding equipment performance
- Designed to take explosive air exhaust noise discharged from valve exhaust ports and muffle it with optimized Constant Velocity (CV) flow factor
- Exhaust air flows softly to atmosphere free of noise, oil fog, and other contaminants – helping to maintain a clean, comfortable and productive work environment
- Features a unique obstruction-free expansion chamber, with corrosion-resistant aluminum end covers, zinc-plated steel components and a cellulose fiber element
- Recommended for general purpose air exhaust applications for pressures up to 125 psi (8.6 Bar)