The affordable consumption counter for compressed air and gasses
Intelligent solutions for accurate consumption measurement for compreaaed air and gases
The new affordable consumption counters VA 420 work according to the approved calorimentric measuring principle, in this process a heated sensor is cooled down by the gas circulating around it. the flow-dependent cooling down is used as a measuring effect while the degree of cooling-down is directing depending on the passing air resp.gas mass. Therefore, an additional pressure and temperature compensation is not necessary.
Due to its compact design it is possible to monitor all compressed air systems from the compressor to the smallest compressed air tool (1/2 to 2 inch) with the new affordable consumption counter VA 420. VA 400 consumption sensors are available for the larger pipe diameters from ON 50 to ON 300. Apart from compressed air also other gases like eg. Nitrogen, Oxygen and CO2 can be measured.
The installation of the compressed air counters VA 420 can be done easily and quickly. a special advantage is the removable measuring device. the measuring device can be demounted quicky and easily for calibration or cleaning purposes without removing the complete measuring sectiom.
The compact consumption counter for compressed air and gases
- Optimum accuracy due to compact design
- Integrated inlet/outlet section
- Stabilized flow profile
- Indication of the actual valve in m3/h respl/min and the counter in m3 resp.l
- Service Software for FA/VA 400 sensors including PC connection set, USB adaptor and interface adapter and interface adapter to sensor as well as CS Soft Professional software for data recording
- Mains unit in wall housing 230VAC/24VOC
- External wall display multifunction measuring instrument DS 300
- 5 point precision calibration with ISO certificate